BYU—Hawaii Freshman Admissions Criteria
- Ecclesiastical endorsement.
- A “C” average on the Secondary Certificate or British O-Levels Exams.
- Meet the English test requirement.
- Missionary and community service, work experience, and age may also be used as determining factors in admission.
For more information on how to submit your transcripts, see Transcript Submission.
Important Notice from BYU–Hawaii regarding A-Level, Form Seven, and Foundation Level courses
Effective for applications submitted from and including Winter 2014 Semester, BYU–Hawaii will no longer award transfer (cross) credits for results on Form Seven (or equivalent), A Level, and foundation level courses. These results are considered pre-degree and will be used as an indicator of academic preparation in the admissions index.
BYU–Hawaii BYU-Pathway Partnership Program
BYU–Hawaii and BYU-Pathway Worldwide announced a new partnership that will expand educational options for international students. Here are the eligibility requirements:
- Complete BYU-Pathway’s foundational PathwayConnect curriculum with a minimum 3.0 GPA or higher and/or complete a BYU-Pathway Worldwide certificate and/or associate degree.
- Meet the English test requirement
The completion of a BYU-Pathway Worldwide program will waive BYU–Hawaii’s high school diploma/secondary education requirements.
For more information, please visit BYU–Hawaii Pathway Partnership Program.
Rick Lee 李慶權
Hong Kong, Macau & Pakistan
Welfare and Self-Reliance