Phone: (808) 675-3738
Fax: (808) 675- 3741
Mailing address
Like us on facebook!

Transfer Agreements

Applies to students transferring prior to Fall 2015   

BYU-Hawaii has established Transfer Agreements for Students with Associate Degrees Students transferring from
the following schools with the designated Associates Degrees listed below are required to complete only the IDS
(Interdisciplinary Studies) course for General Education.  

American River College (AA, AS)Mt. Hood Community College (AA)
American Samoa Community College (AA)Northern Marianas College (AA)
Citrus College (AA, AS)Palau Community College (AA)
Clackamas Community College (AA)BYU Idaho (formerly Ricks College) (AA,AS)
College of Eastern Utah (AA, AS)Rio Salado College (AA, AS, Business)
College of the Marshall Islands (AA, AS)Reedley College (AA, AS)
College of Micronesia-FSM (AA, AS)Salt Lake Community College (AA, AS)
College of Sequoias (AA, AS)Sierra College (AA, AS)
Dixie State College (AA, AS and Business)Snow College (AA, AS)
Eastern Arizona College (AA, AS, and Business)Southern Utah University (AA AS-GS)
Fresno City College (AA, AS)Utah State University (GAS)
Gavilan College (AA, AS)Utah Valley University (AA, AS)
Hawaii Community College (AA)Weber State University (AA, AS)
Honolulu Community College (AA)West Valley College (AA, AS)
Kapiolani Community College (AA)Windward Community College(AA)
Kauai Community College (AA) Maricopa Community Colleges
(AA, AS, Business, and General Studies),
(includes the following; Chandler-Gilbert CC,
Estrella Mountain CC, GateWay CC, Glendale CC,
Mesa CC, Paradise Valley CC, Phoenix CC,
Scottsdale CC, Rio Salado College, South Mountain CC)
LDS Business College (AS)
Leeward Community College (AA)
Maui Community College (AA)

   Students transferring from the following Hawaii schools with an AA degree are required to complete Advanced Math or Foreign Language,
Advanced English, and IDS (Interdisciplinary Studies) for General Education.

Hawaii CC (AA)Kapiolani CC (AA)Leeward CC (AA)Windward CC (AA)Honolulu CC (AA)Kauai CC (AA)Maui CC (AA)

   Students transferring with Associate Degrees in either Arts or Science (not Applied Associate) coming from accredited colleges or universities
not listed in either table above will be required to complete Advanced English and IDS for General Education.