BYU—Hawaii Freshman Admissions Criteria
Important notice from BYU–Hawaii regarding A-Level, Form 7, and foundation level courses. Effective for applications submitted from and including Winter 2014 Semester, BYU–Hawaii will no longer award transfer (cross) credits for results on Form Seven (or equivalent), A Level and foundation level courses. These results are considered pre-degree and will be used as an indicator of academic preparation in the admissions index.
- Submit ONE of the following:
- Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM)
- Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with a GPA of around 5 plus one year of university-level studies or 14 credits of BYUH online class with a grade of B or better in each course.
* (Returned missionaries will be considered with a GPA on the SPM of around 6)
- Ecclesiastical endorsement.
- Missionary and community service, work experience, and age may also be used as determining factors in admission.
For more information on how to submit your transcripts, see Transcript Submission.
BYU–Hawaii BYU-Pathway Partnership Program
BYU–Hawaii and BYU-Pathway Worldwide announced a new partnership that will expand educational options for international students. Here are the eligibility requirements:
- Complete BYU-Pathway’s foundational PathwayConnect curriculum with a minimum 3.0 GPA or higher and/or complete a BYU-Pathway Worldwide certificate and/or associate degree.
- Meet the English test requirement
The completion of a BYU-Pathway Worldwide program will waive BYU–Hawaii’s high school diploma/secondary education requirements.
For more information, please visit BYU–Hawaii Pathway Partnership Program.
West Malaysia Michigan
Wai Hung Yong (Victor)
Welfare & Self-Reliance Manager
Mobile: (60) 12–2601923
Seminaries & Institute Coordinator
253 Bukit Timah Road Singapore 259690
Tel: (65) 6-735-0214
Fax: (65) 6-738-5047