Freshman Admissions Criteria:
1. Ecclesiastical Endorsement
2. Senior High School Certifying Documents (also known as Secondary Education Documents)
This consists of:
- Current High School Transcripts showing grades and years of progress and
- High School Diploma (if already awarded)
- Grade requirement: at least a 2.5 GPA (U.S. equivalent)
Missionary and community service, work experience, and age may also be used as determining factors in admission.
Transfer Admissions Criteria:
- Ecclesiastical Endorsement
- Applicants should have 24, or more, semester hours of college credit from an accredited institution with a “B” (US equivalent) grade point average. Transfer credit hours may also be earned through distance education courses over the Internet.
- Meet the English test requirement