BYUH Entrance Requirements:
Proof of (future or past) Sr. High School Graduation & Transcripts for 3 years.
Grading System in Higher Education:
A-D. A = distinguished mastery of the course;
B = good mastery; C = acceptable mastery;
and D = minimally acceptable achievement
Freshman Admissions Criteria:
- Ecclesiastical Endorsement
- High school transcripts with a GPA of at least a 2.5
- Meet the English test requirement
- Missionary and community service, work experience, and age may also be used as determining factors in admission.
- For homeschooled students; GED (Geom Jeong Go Si) acceptable with an aggregate score of at least 640+ and an ACT test score of 21+.
For more information on how to submit your transcripts, see International Transcript Submission.
Hyun Seog Cho 조 현석
Self-Reliance Services Manager (Korea)
3-603 (북가좌1동, 한양아파트)