Freshman Admissions Criteria:
- Completion of Fiji Seventh Form Exam (Year 13) with a minimum aggregate score of 200 on the new (2017) USP Form 7 Exam. Higher scores and the rigor of courses taken are factors used to determine a students competitiveness. Please ensure that your transcript refects your area of study, the courses taken, and grades received.
- For those that took Form 7 prior to the 2017 Form 7 change should have received their scores in the old system. In this system, the minimum aggregate score of 250 is required. The highest 4 scores of all the subjects plus English)are weighed to calculated to determine a students aggregate score. A minimum score of 50 (Achieved) on each exam is required. --OR--
- Successful completion of the USP Foundation Program (Students should have at least a C grade or better in at least 7 courses) --OR--
- Complete one semester of academic courses at any accredited tertiary institution with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Meet the English Test requirement
- Missionary and community service, work experience, and age may also be used as determining factors in admission.
For more information on how to submit your transcripts see International Transcript Submission
Important Notice from BYU-Hawaii regarding A Level, Form Seven and Foundation Level courses. Effective for applications submitted from and including Winter 2014, BYU-Hawaii will no longer award transfer (cross) credits for results on Form Seven (or equivalent), A Level and foundation level courses. These results are considered pre-university and will be used as an indicator of academic preparation for admission.
Mangaer Self-Reliance Services/PEF – Fiji Kiribati Vanuatu
email@example.com Cell +679 – 999 1149
Mereoni Sovasova Vuidreketi
Fiji LDS College
(679) 3321 888 Ext 107
PO Box 1303
Tel: (679) 332-1888
Fax: (679) 332-1477