Freshman Admissions Criteria
As of Fall Semester (September) 2013, BYU-Hawaii will require an English proficiency test (TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, etc.) for students from China and other selected countries .
- Senior High School Transcript
- High School Graduation (Diploma)
- Ecclesiastical Endorsement
- Meet the English test requirement
For more information on how to submit your transcripts see International Transcript Submission
Transfer Admissions Criteria:
- Applicants should have 24, or more, semester hours of college credit from an accredited institution with a “B” (US equivalent) grade point average. Transfer credit hours may also be earned through distance education over the Internet.
- TOEFL score of 61 or higher on the IBT; IELTS 5.5
Missionary and community service, work experience, and age may also be used as determining factors in admission.
For ecclesiastical interview, please contact Stanley Wan at firstname.lastname@example.org or (86)15811273990.